<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2562515138389429914?origin\x3dhttp://kezzierocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Benjamin



Okay I am not exactly so sure why i titled this post after my beautiful name...but anyway...

Hmm i am not tired yet (yes there is school tmrw till 5.30pm) so I was hopping around the internet, and i came across 2 links:

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_323050.html

This one is quite sad....you guys remember the blaze in the Bangkok Pub? Well, this guy's mum sent him an sms...he did not reply...and the mother well, found why he did not reply...because he had died in the fire...quite sad right?

It sets me thinking...how many times do we actually reply our parents? for my own, I do not always answer their calls/smses (hey sometimes my phone doesn't work okay) but deep down...I know that's a terribly lame reason...

And sometimes, we might dismiss their naggings when we come back home and are questioned as to why we didn't reply them as typical nonsense, but it is at this time when i am totally lonely with the cold wind blowing at me and some gang below is making noise that my sensory neurons are really teeming with electricity as i come to grasp with the reality of our parent's mindsets...

I think that they are really worried if we fail to reply them, especially if we come home late. Heh. So from now on, I will reply them so fast I can qualify to be Singtel's fastest smser (though i'm on starhub).

And now i am going to talk about the tree of life thingy which some people didn't get...

Well. I was following the bible reading plan, and then something interesting struck me on my soft little head.

God did not tell us that we could not eat from the Tree of Life!

Therefore, we can see that we could have had eternal life! But no....we ate from the tree of good and evil instead....


When God said that we could not eat from the tree of life, we can see that what was more important to him was that we should

Reman innocent and pure rather than to live forever!

What does this imply? Actually I also not sure...maybe it means that God wouldn't mind if we lived forever without sinning, but after sin entered our world we would have to die! Thus we got kicked out from the garden!

And therefore I see now why Jesus came to die for us...so that we would not "die" forever! Instead we would be resurrected.

Hmm i just got my own little revelation here. I hope you guys will understand this, hahahaha....

and here are some pictures from the saturday spree with my lovely camera

i was so honoured i got to go to spc with the 2 cell leaders...woah power arh faint arh...jkjkjkjk! :D

so cute angeline. hahaha

i let them pose for this :D
it would be nice if rotated it...
hehehehe sec1...so cute :D
hahahahahahhaha so cute

odd right...suppposed to be from big to small...hahaha
the 2nd pic out of 879 of me in my camera. actually suppposed to be lizzie and me...then angeline and faithe come in...and this naughty avelene extraing being there ah....i am so gonna deep fry her...
okay that's it...i took a lot more but all were rather un-glam so yes yes yes i am such a nice person
(sherlynn i uploaded a pic of you but deleted it...i saved you)
okay that's it la if i am gonna wake up at 530 gotta sleep...nights and love you all cell haha
Your comments: 0.