Wednesday, January 21, 2009
The motivational post.
Okay here's something to motivate all of you to be happy to learn (stuffs)
As we all know, the english language is one of the most important subjects riiight? Yeah so I was having one of my 'thinking my thoughts' thing. Yeah. I was wondering, why was the english language so complicated?
Happy is the same as elated, and joyful, and go to thesaurus.com. Why do we need so many words for one expression?
What's the point? THEN THEN THEN, this thought came to my mind. Imagine worshipping God, then all we're saying " God you are nice, You are so nice, Your niceness fills my mind."
That. Would. Be. So.
Boring. Right? And the word NICE, is not even enough to describe the greatness,wonderfulness,and how magnificent He is! He is so much more than NICE riiight?
YES SO LET'S BE FULL OF THANKSGIVING AND GRATEFULNESS, for the beautiful and complicated English Language that we have to learn and understand. And decipher.
Yes so I hope that ENGLISH LESSONS would be something you guys would look forward to. I LOVE ENGLISH. Speak good english yeah!
Let's learn it well to glorify God's name, literally, and also in our English Examination results eh?
:{D ( moustache grin HAHAHAHAHAHA)
Much Love,
Joy the Brit Rockstar.
