<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2562515138389429914?origin\x3dhttp://kezzierocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 2, 2009

The Long Run.



Alohaaa! :D

I wanna share with YOU something very cool that happened to me, and can happen to you.

Okay you know how families are vair important, and we should pray for our families? (: Yesiree! So I've been praying for my family. Which has this awkward unexplainable situation that has been going on for a looong time.

So I've been praying, and I got vair tired of praying. Because things didn't seem to get better.

BUT GUESS WHAT! Even though my prayers aren't really being answered, I know that God did hear me,I can sense a small change coming about in my home atmosphere. And yesterday, the emcee who went up after P&W, said something along the lines of "God multiplies"

Every effort you put in into praying for a loved one, or many loved ones, is seen by God. And with your perserverence and faith He shall definitely multiply your efforts and show you His glory in due time.

Jesus hears our every prayer
Even in the midst of life feeling unfair
Our prayers don't seem to be being answered.
But actually they're being answered in such a huge mighty way
Our small eyes cannot see! :O

Matthew 7:11
If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask Him!


Wait for the good gift :{D Happy Schooling!
Remember to do the database thing k!Vair Vair Important Right Lizzie? xD

-Joyeeeee!
Your comments: 2.