Sunday, April 12, 2009
TODAY!
In fact I thought cell/zone was pretty cool too, with everyone sharing their own revelations and all. It's quite cooolios that after our services were kind of falling into some sort of routine-ness, but today was really different eh!
It's kinda like before a tsunami, like before it comes suddenly the sea is really calm... and quiet... then the huge wave comes and you're caught unaware. BUT NOOO we will all be prepared for the wave of revival that's to come our way!
Remember like earlier this year, there was prophecies going around right? About a new revival wave. This wave can come anytime, so let's get ready to ride this wave and stay balanced.
Make a good change in your lifestyle, change your QT timings, or style, or just do something different for the day. Like... make a goal to smile at everyone you meet even if they might think you are peculiar WE'RE PECULIAR PEOPLE yeaah hahah :D Routineness can cause us to fall into complacency (and I am guilty of being complacent sometimes too )
Change is good, good change is better! Constant change that goes upwards is the best. (I hope this makes sense...)
And yes I was just chatting with BenA on msn. And then, like, I got a revelation. I mean this thought passed through my head before but I just didn't you know, click or something.
Like like, in life, when you are going up (like,you're getting better, better grades, or stuff like that) somehow you'll get bombarded with stuff(spiritual attack lole) Yeah like for some reason after I became a Vamfire I start to encounter a lot of retarded technical problems.
The devil doesn't like me.
So?
THAT'S GOOD. I mean if he likes me that's bad right.
Okay that's the mini revelation I had, so yay to you if your life feels so sour ( I tend to feel that especially when I PMS hahahahah ) because life is like that, we're different! So the devil doesn't like that. I do believe that God likes to stretch us, but no matter what He won't stretch us till the point we die. I feel like that but in the end God's grace still pulls me through.
THE SAME POWER THAT CONQUERED THE GRAVE LIVES IN US! Awesome!!!
Okay I'm so so so so wheehahahahyayayaheeheehteehee now :D Thanks for reading my grandmother story post hope it wasn't too messy and it made sense to you.
Love you all, God bless, Smile loads, and seeee youuuuu!!
-Joy!
