<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2562515138389429914?origin\x3dhttp://kezzierocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hi Zone!




I found this very interesting picture while looking through my pictures. Don't think I've posted this before....hahah. Regine looks like she is advertising for the phone (which she and avelene both use). And I think I have a picture of Avelene "advertising" that phone...hahah

And hi Faithe! Next time I hear you call me irritator, I will remove you from every picture that I post on this blog, whether it be by blending the change so nicely it appears that you were never there, or by censoring your face. I mean it. Hahahahahahah

Benjamin
Your comments: 0.