Sunday, June 21, 2009
Pictures
This was taken during Games' Day! Hahah we saw the pink car...so they went to model for it and I took the picture. Hahahah we have good models! Who are much better than me:
Okay lah but as a consolation, my shirt blends in nicely...hahaha...and I never really wanted to be a model when i grow up...i wanted to be famous...i wanted to be a star...
Okay enough nonsense...some of us were at pizza hut!
Not taken by me! I think Shujing looks interesting. Oh man i haven't paid her back for the pizza hut. lol....
everyone looks so cute. except mel lee. what is she doing?!
Someone has gone missing! Actually someone x2. Clue? They are the tweenies. haha
I chose this one because Chloe looks like one of those Sunkist Shampoo models. Is it Sunkist? Correct right? I very blur now...feel like Regine...can't think. haha.
Well that is all! Cya guys in 9h for Sunday Service!
Benjamin
