Sunday, June 28, 2009
Shujing gets dominated
There we have one culprit...and there is another one!!!
Meh Angie even I can be a better pai...
They are too nice lah! Hahah
This is a very beautiful shot but I am looking the wrong way. Gahh. And I am not confident of editing my eyes in Photoshop yet...
This picture makes me want to laugh. Hahah they are so cute!!! Regine is like on the verge of breaking into laughter.
Chloe looks absolutely...normal (:
This is the failed one. The good one where everyone point me is in Ben Peh's camera. I asked him to take it with mine but NOOOO. I need to kill Ben Peh!
Regine looks good when she doesn't try to avoid my camera!!! Hahah
Overall people. Hahah.
Don't try to escape my camera. If you do, you'll end up like poor Kelly over here. She will never see this anyway (:
Anyway Kezzie! Tmrw school starts!
Study hard and play hard! I will probably upload some back to school picture...got an idea already...Hahah
Benjamin
