Monday, September 7, 2009
Post!
I think Rev. George Ong's sermon today was very good! Really! Better than usual! It was so funny and the presentation was very good. I got one of the joke books and some of the jokes are really quite funny. But predictably, some are not. Hahaha. Should I tell a joke here? Okay I will :D
Hmm once upon a time, there were 3 missionaries.
Okay I don't want to infringe on his copyright so I won't tell here. Hahaha.
Hmm, but basically, we have to be a dog, not a cat. Note: the following contains exaggeration.
A cat is a lazy, self-centered, self-obsessed, (and I add stuff from hereon) weak, fat, wimpy, frail, fragile, harmless animal.
A dog is a hardworking, owner-centered, owner-obsessed, (and I add stuff from hereon) strong, lean, tough, resilient, workable animal. Hmm I think the last few adjectives apply to me. ^^ (except the animal!)
So to put this in perspective, let's call up a picture!
And now let me go to sleep. Haha. Good night Kezzie! (:
Benjamin

